Live Edge Slab – Maple 120″ x 46″
- Width: 46“
- Length: 120“
- This live edge Maple slab has a natural stain and is sealed with a catalyzed varnish.
- This would be a great slab for a dining table, perfect for large family gatherings with plenty of room for food down the middle! It comes with some nice character reflected on either side due to it being a bookmatched (two consecutive slabs from the same tree with one side cut straight and then put side-by-side) live edge slab.
- We have plenty of table base/leg options available in the store that really help show off the beautiful slab.
- All live edge slabs come with our guarantee that is the best in the industry.
- Come in and speak with one of our guides to see what would work best for you!
Maple is most known for its durability and strength which is why it is commonly used for flooring and butcher blocks. But don’t let that lead you to think it’s nothing to look at! The sapwood is most commonly used rather than its heartwood, which is good since it’s 90% sapwood. The Sapwood’s color ranges from nearly white, to an off-white cream color and sometimes has a reddish or golden hue. Maple live edge slabs make great bright tables that stand out well in almost every home, bringing a beautiful elegance.